A managed portfolio is a notional portfolio of assets with a stated investment objective that will guide its management. Your portfolio will be managed as far as practicable to reflect the managed portfolios you select.
Managed portfolios may provide:
- transparency in terms of:
- viewing the underlying assets in your Portfolio
- tracking any changes made to your Portfolio
- reviewing the performance of the underlying assets as well as your Portfolio as a whole
- potential for more efficient management of your tax, by holding a beneficial interest in the assets in your Portfolio
- oversight of your investment, as you have more information about the underlying assets, on-going management and performance of your Portfolio.
See Wealth Managed Portfolios PDS here.